Michigan Automotive Testing Facilities
Michigan Technical Resource Park is more than just an automotive proving ground, we offer a truly full-service experience. Whether you need labs, test cells, or a manufacturing space our 113, 000 sq. ft. technical and research facility allows you the space, equipment, and privacy you’ll need.
- 3 specific Vehicle service buildings
- 20 vehicle lifts
- Several overhead gantry cranes
- Onsite security officers
- State of the art security system
- Monroe County Sheriff on site
- 400 seat auditorium education center
- Multiple test labs
- Various office suites
- Conference rooms
- Paint booth
- Machine shop
- 5 warehousing centers
- Several cold storage warehouses
- Fast Data Connection - Dedicated fiber optics for moving data at record speed
- UPS and dedicated electrical substation with over 10,000 volts coming into the building.
- Banquet Hall
- Trackside Offices
Michigan Technical Resource Park currently has 40+ clients at our facility. We also provide supporting equipment including chairs, tables, projectors, hand carts, and dollies at an additional cost.
Real World Vehicles, Real World Testing
Michigan Technical Resource Park representatives can quickly assist you in with all of your vehicle testing needs.
Our 332 acre privately owned facility is located in southeast Michigan, just north of Toledo, Ohio, and less than a one hour drive from Detroit Metro Airport.Get directions